Manada Conservancy is a partner in Get Outdoors PA. Get Outdoors PA is an initiative, started by the PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, that strives to connect the public with outdoor recreation activities to increase appreciation and active use of parks, forests and natural spaces while imparting a message of environmental stewardship and healthy living.
- Connect people with the outdoors through Pennsylvania’s public lands
- Inspire environmental conservation, stewardship and healthy living
- Encourage physical activity through outdoor recreation
- Deliver quality outdoor recreation opportunities to the public
- Increase the number of quality outdoor recreation programs in Pennsylvania
- Develop public-private partnerships encouraging economic growth in a sustainable way
Manada Conservancy’s outdoor recreation programs are made possible through a sponsorship from Highmark.
Past programs have included an introduction to fly fishing, kayaking on the Swatara Creek, snowshoeing, biking and more.
Watch our calendar of events for upcoming GOPA events!