The Habitat for All certification program recognizes home and business property landscapes that provide habitats which support wildlife and native plant species.
- Supports increased numbers and diversity of wildlife by providing food and habitat
- Improves air and water quality
- Reduces habitat fragmentation by connecting to other local habitat areas
- Increases your property’s monetary value
- Sets an example and allows you to take an active role in conserving biodiversity
- Beautifies your landscape and increases enjoyment of your home
- Reduces time and money spent to maintain your landscape
Designated landscapes can purchase the Manada Conservancy’s Habitat for All sign which can be displayed within the landscape.
For more program details and an application to certify your property, download the Habitat for All Brochure.