Manada Conservancy is a partner in Get Outdoors PA (GOPA). As an initiative started by the PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Get Outdoors PA strives to connect the public with outdoor recreation activities to increase appreciation and active use of parks, forests and natural spaces while imparting a message of environmental stewardship and healthy living.
- Connect people with the outdoors through Pennsylvania’s public lands
- Inspire environmental conservation, stewardship and healthy living
- Encourage physical activity through outdoor recreation
- Deliver quality outdoor recreation opportunities to the public
- Increase the number of quality outdoor recreation programs in Pennsylvania
- Develop public-private partnerships encouraging economic growth in a sustainable way
Past programs have included an introduction to fly fishing, kayaking on the Swatara Creek, snowshoeing, biking, outdoor yoga, and more.
Watch our calendar of events for upcoming Get Outdoors events!